Öhlins DH38 M.1 Air 29" / 27.5" Boost 110x20mm (crown set is not included, but sold separately)
The Öhlins DH38 M.1 Air 29" / 27.5" Boost 110x20mm is a high-performance downhill fork designed for the most demanding terrain. It features a TTX18 damper with 18mm piston for improved small bump sensitivity, increased damping pressure bandwidth, and a wider range of adjustment options. The fork also has a 3-chamber air spring with two pistons, which allows for fine-tuning of the spring rate and progression.
- TTX18 damper with 18mm piston for improved small bump sensitivity
- Increased damping pressure bandwidth for improved damping response and sensitivity
- 15 clicks of low-speed compression and low-speed rebound damping, and 5 clicks of high-speed compression
- 3-chamber air spring with two pistons for fine-tuning of the spring rate and progression
- Twin piston three chamber air spring system, isolated from the upper tubes to reduced head build up and featuring Total Tune Spring Curve System (TTSC) allowing total air spring tuning from the initial movement through to the bottom out
- Redesigned seals work with our new lubes and greases to further enhance the incredibly plush feel of the DH38 m.1
- Floating thru-axle for minimum friction
- Improved small bump sensitivity
- Wider range of adjustment options
- Fine-tuning of the spring rate and progression
- Plush feel
- Minimum friction
- E-MTB compatible
- Wheel Size: 27.5", 29"
- Travel: 180mm, 200mm
- Axle Type: thru-axle
- Wheel Standard: 20 x 110 mm (Boost)
- Brake Mount: disc PM8 (direct mount 203 mm)
- Offset: 46mm, 50mm, 54mm, 58mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" 1/8th
- Weight: 2.7kg (6.0 lbs)
All 27.5" and 29" downhill bikes with a 110x20mm boost thru-axle and direct mount disc brakes.
Overall, the Öhlins DH38 M.1 Air 27.5"/29" Boost 110x20mm is an excellent choice for downhill riders who demand the best in performance and suspension.